Monday, April 04, 2011

Sampler Block Project (for beginner) #1

I met a lady who own the craft store that I used to come for knitting class. She offered me to teach quilting in her store. At first, I not sure about it but my mom and my sister encouraged me to take it.

So, I started to share (I prefer to call it "sharing" then "teaching")  a beginner lesson there once a week. I choose six simple patchwork blocks as "Sampler Block Project" for beginner. And I give 6 times meeting for this package.

 MONKEY WRENCH
1st block for 1st week

MAPLE LEAF 
2nd block for 1st week

DRUNKARD'S PATH
3rd block for 2nd week

DRESDEN 
4th Block for 2nd week

OHIO STAR
5th block for 3rd week

PIECED TULIPS
6th block for 3rd week


Note: 4th week for finishing all the blocks. Then 5th and 6th weeks for learning how to assemble all the block and finish all the step from batting to quilting process.

2 comments:

Roos said...

What a beautiful blocks and nice fabrics too.
Roos

wienblog said...

Thank you, Roos! :)